Signs Your Kid Is Not Exactly A Genius (articles)
* They stick their finger back in the socket to show you how they got shockedo.
* His vacation for 2 months was traveling from one seat cushion on our couch to the next.
* He's in love with a cartoon character.
* He flunked GOLF.
* He waves good bye on the phone
* She sits around wondering what branch of the military Captain Kangaroo was in.
* He uses Saran Wrap on the TV Antenna because you're out of aluminum foil.
* He puts both legs in one pants leg, and makes it to the bus stop without noticing.
* He/she wants to be just like you when he/she grows up.
* He likes to lick the family cat.
* When they're reading the Cat in the Hat in the 11th grade English class.
* He sits backwards on his bike while riding it on the freeway. And doesn't fall off.
* Stays up all night cramming for a Social studies exam and the next day realizes he should have been studying for a Science exam.
* Tries to call 911 from his modem just to see if he can do it.
* You find him trying to drown his pet goldfish
* When he gets bored he try's to bite his ear.
* He makes you wish the name "Dumbo" hadn't been wasted on an elephant.
* He gets thirsty and decides to drink form the toilet just like the dog does.
* He runs out of the bathroom, yelling, "YES! I finally aimed right!"
* Trying to trick you he taps you on your right shoulder. the only problem is he's you right side.
* He goes to Egypt and looks for the Food Pyramid
* Yes, Homer that one's defiantly yours...
* When you ask him "what's the capital of Vermont", and he replies"V"?
* He has The Stupid Page in his favorite places.
* She asks you the what the square root of 25 is. She reached legal drinking age last month.
* My 3 year old niece likes to think she is scared of bugs but you wouldn't ever know it because she always goes up to them makes sure it dead then starts screaming her head off. If it's not dead then she'll kill it THEN start screaming.
* He repeatedly says the dog ate his homework. You only have a cat.
* He puts his pants on with the zipper in the back.
* He eats soup with a fork.
* His favorite saying is... "Three words- Brain Damaged"
* He thinks the theory of Relativity explains why he can't marry his cousin.
* My daughter recently came home with a write up slip from school because of cheating on an open book test.