Fill/Replace Your Data
This is a list of words that you may fill in to make you story compltete.
But use your imagination to make your story funnier and unique!!
- Noun - a person place or thing (mailman, swamp, toaster)
- Adjective - a descriptive word (drippy, obese, stinky)
- Verb - an action (fling, grapple, twiddle)
- Adverb - a word that describes an action, usually ending in "-ly" (quickly, carefully, secretly)
- Clothing - anything that you wear (shawl, helmet, jockstrap)
- Animal - any creature, whether furry, winged or scaley (anteater, pelican, gila monster)
- Exclamation - something you would say when surprised or excited (Zounds! Cripes! Holy macaroni!)
- Noise - any sound (plop, boom, screech, splat)
- Foreign Word - any word in any language other than your own (agua, fromage, blitzkrieg)
- Try to pick unusual or uncommon words.
- Fill in ALL the words. If you leave a blank, your story won't make sense.
- Don't try to think too much about it. Just drop in the first word that comes to mind.
- Run the same story again once you're familiar with it. Different words can make the story even funnier.
- Try making the story with a friend or in a group - if you trade off picking the words, you'll get a much better variety.
- Use a thesaurus or dictionary to expand your word choices.
- Your story pops up in a separate window for ease of printing, so you can keep a copy of your favorite ones. Preserve the madness.
- Brighten someone's day - copy and past your story into an email and pass it on.